For this posts, my class is supposed to choose a family and explain what they eat. I chose the Manzo family of Sicily, Italy. Every week, they spend 214.36 Euros or 260.11 American Dollars. Their favorite foods are: pasta with ragy, hot dogs and frozen fish sticks. In their family, there are five people. A mother, father and three children. I noticed that they eat a lot of bread and fruits. There are also many canned foods. This family eats mostly wheat produts. They seem to drink a lot of soda. I think this family is healthy with their food choices but could work on their decisions for drinks.
If I were this family, what would I eat for a snack? I would make a sandwich. Using the bread this family has, I would cut it up into slices, then chop up some tomatoes and add some lettuce.
Another thing I might make is a fruit salad. There is a lot of cabbage and lettuce. There is also a lot of fruits such as bananas, grapes, pears and something exotic. Then I would cut the bread and make delicius cruetons. These are two recipies that can be made from the family in Silily, Italy.
This is the picture I used.
http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1626519_1373675,00.html
Who are these people?
15 years ago
cool..! Mine is just funny story.. ^^
ReplyDelete